Tuesday, February 07, 2006


THAT WAS JUST SO ...

I have so much to learn. Dana read the first chapter of my WIP and explained to me all about not overusing certain words such as that, was, and just. I really enjoy using those words. We've all heard of comfort food. Is there such a thing as a comfort word?

In addition, thanks to Dana and Deb's OK Corral article, I have been enlightened on the subject of weak words. Weak words? I know all about weak knees and weak vision and have listened to multiple discussions regarding the weaker sex, but the whole weak word rule is new to me.

Next thing you know someone will tell me I shouldn't switch the POV back and forth whenever I feel like it. Oh ... right.












3 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Dana Pollard said...

lol... I dream of the day that I can pov switch all I want.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Ha! That's pretty funny.

Dana's a gem, isn't she?

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home