Wednesday, February 22, 2006

HIDDEN BLESSINGS ...

I was so disappointed about the weather that canceled the OKRWA meeting. I'd been counting down the days. Dana called at 6:54 a.m. to tell me Jeff didn't think it was safe to go, which thrilled Mike because he didn't want me going, either.

But ... I had a wonderful day regardless. Mike kept the fireplace supplied with logs as I cuddled up in my comfy chair with blankets, drank hot chocolate and worked on Deep Breaths. My guy, Brewer, is really starting to develop nicely and now that the initial danger is temporarily behind them, sparks are beginning to fly. I even wrote an outline so that I'll have a clearer idea of how to pace the suspence and the romance.

Yesterday I watched Evan play soccer (man it was cold). He hasn't played since elementary school because Jr. High didn't have organized soccer. He's really gotten good. He turns sixteen next week. His mama is so proud of him.

I'll be cooking at the church today. Don't know when I'll get another chance to write. Maybe tomorrow night. But I'll be plotting. I have an idea for Rinda's sweatshirts. I'll have to figure out how to get it to her. Maybe I'll draw it and mail it along with the c.d. of OKRWA Christmas pictures. I hope she's gotten her copy of SURREAL magazine by now!

Stay warm! Sara

3 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Dana Pollard said...

Woohoo! Progress on the WIP!!!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Rinda Elliott said...

Got it. It's too cool. Sounds like your Saturday was like mine. That's my favorite kind of day. :)

 
At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site faucet run flat tires http://www.online-mba-degree-rumford-rhode-island.info cooper toric contact lenses gmc safari accessory 4plus cartridge hp laserjet toner 20 Maine tax payroll deduction Public domain cartoons

 

Post a Comment

<< Home