Tuesday, February 28, 2006

THERE SHE IS ... MISS AMERICA!!


THERE HE IS ... OUR IDEAL ... WALKING ON AIR, HE IS ... MR. AMERICA!!

Yes, Mike got to take pictures of Miss America. In preparation, he was singing the Miss America song. A few minutes later, Ryan (age 10)
walks through the kitchen singing 'There she is ... Miscellaneous.'

Mike showed the neighbors boys the picture and one of them asked why there wasn't a Mr. America. Mike pointed at himself and said, 'that's him.'


The picture here is of Lauren Nelson, a Lawton girl who was crowned last year as Miss Oklahoma State Fair. She is running for Miss Oklahoma in June and Mike has been getting her ads ready for the catalog thing they do.

Dana and I leave for the Nola Conference tomorrow. I'm so excited. Yes, like Dana, I have things to get done today, but then it's two days of fun. And I'm not even going to get nervous about talking to an agent because I'm going to learn something new. I'm taking the first 3 chapters of my WIP, Deep Breaths, and the first fifty pages of my completed manucript, Sweet Heaven, along with synopsis and query letter. Anything else I should take?

I'm even going to wash and vacuum the Suburban. Too bad I don't have a sports car. Maybe that's a good thing though. Evan turned 16 on Tuesday and is going to try for his license today. He doesn't like to drive the Suburban. If I had a sportscar, I'd have a difficult time telling him no day after day. Telling him no isn't an easy thing to do.

5 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

Cute pictures. Have fun at the conference!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Dana Pollard said...

Happy Birthday, Evan!!!!

Great picture of Mr. America! hehehe Where's your crown? ;)

Oh, and Mr. America, thanks for letting Sara go to the NOLA conference. We're so gonna rock!

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! formal men shirts D.c. baseball Financial+personal+planning Fanfiction harry blue knickers hermione toy

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! List health supplements Vitamins for crf in dogs

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! ford dealers Toy box movie 2006 Gay meet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home