Tuesday, March 07, 2006

MY BRAIN IS FULL ...

Had an incredible time with Dana at the Nola Stars Conference in Shreveport. One of the published authors explained the method she uses to complete an entire plot for a book, including motivations, goals, theme, crisis, climax, etc., in an hour and a half. Very good information.

Talked to Caren Johnson from the new Firebrand Literary Agency and got some good advice and encouraging words about my WIP.

On Monday, Mike and I attended a Photoshop Seminar in OKC. The guy teaching the class does things with photoshop that are un-be-liev-a-ble.

Got a good report from Dr. Warn this morning concerning the problems I've been having with my corneas. Another couple of weeks and I'll be good to go. Other ailments that I've struggled with from time to time pale in comparison. God is good.

Evan passed his driver's test with a score of 85 and has driven by himself several times. His first solo drive was on Sunday. As he left to deliver some photos, Mike and I stood at the window and watched him drive down the street, our pride mingling with parental concern. A milestone for all of us.

Our new puppy comes homes tomorrow. We haven't been able to agree on a name yet ... no telling how long that will take. I'll post pictures soon.

3 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Dana Pollard said...

I can't wait to see the new puppy!!

Congrats to Evan!! Hey, can I have a ride? hehe I'm sure I'm almost out of milk, want to go get us some? Aren't teenagers great? They LOVE to run to the store to get more milk.

Glad to hear your eyes are doing better. Prayer works!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Rachel Vincent said...

I'm so glad to hear your eyes are doing better. And I'm in absolute awe of people who can do any kind of visual art. Including take pictures. And then mess with them.

 
At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Suzuki jimny open top Incorporation glossary australia pty Dsl internet access providersfarmington nm Myst ppc lock code packaged ice vending machine Herbal supplements mood 18 x 650 x 8 turf tire

 

Post a Comment

<< Home