Tuesday, July 18, 2006

August 25 is the date of my next cake. So for the next month I'll be catching up on all the things I've neglected since April, plus beginning a new Monday habit. Dana and I met at Starbucks yesterday where we sat with out laptops. For almost three hours. Had a blast. And Dana treated me to a Caramel Apple Cider. Yummy. (Next week is my treat, Dana.) Yet another reason to look forward to Mondays. It's wonderful to have the time to spend with my friends and actually write again The plotting party we attended at Julia's place near Quartz Mountain inspired me to get this WIP finished so I can begin On A Clear Day, which Betty, Sheila and Dana helped me plot. I knew the basic story, but wasn't sure how to tell it so the reader didn't have too much information too soon. Had a great time. Heard some funneee stories. Can't wait to do this again.

8 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Dana Pollard said...

I'm a sucker for a guy in a cowboy hat. (swooning here)

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Jo Smith said...

SARA

Now that is a Man to love!

You could get lost in his eyes and spend forever caressing that skin and then let him take over!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

And I agree our weekend was great!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Julia Mozingo said...

Me, too! We had a grand weekend, and I wanna do it again, too. My writing friends are welcome anytime.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Betty S said...

We had fun, too. Get that story written, woman.

And, where do you find these yummy guys?

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Sports girls japan Ice+machine+dealer+south+africa Pants slipping Hiking and camping in tamiflu apteka Www large dick com 04 pontiac grand am bad oil leak editorial about surveillance camera at working pla stock de tamiflu 2005 Leki xenical Apple spam filter o seltamivir tamiflu advantages of voice over ip 2000 toyota tacoma factory electrical wiring diagram manual Basic blackjack strategie Dill pickle.com maternity clothes Kamloops gmc Real estate business cards puget sound http://www.hockeycoachingaids.info Unique shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home