Monday, May 01, 2006

LET THE CAKES BEGIN

This is my last day to work on my WIP for I'm not sure how long. Alas, the much dreaded wedding cake season is here.I reached 80,036 word count at 1:23 a.m. Stopped when I jerked awake and realized I'd typed several lines of gibberish. Then when I got in bed all these great lines were going through my brain.

I'll post progress pictures on the cakes and reward myself with checking out your blogs from time to time. Will definitely make it to Dana's to read her Daytona trip highlights.

6 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Dana Pollard said...

Keep my number handy. I'm good at washing dishes if you need me. :)

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Kris said...

When the going gets tough, the tough look at cute guys in kilts:)

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Mike Mazzo said...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

I feel your pain - I keep looking at t he calendar and thinking I have got to get the rough draft done before school is out!

 
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Quicksilver car cover

 

Post a Comment

<< Home