Monday, April 03, 2006

STOLEN MOMENTS ... STOLEN TRUCKS

Okay, so the past week has been a little crazy. My m-i-l's surgery went well and she is recouperating very nicely. A friends of ours had a major crisis last week and we're still awaiting news on the situation. I just watched as my sister and b-i-l drove down the street after a nice three-day visit. Their dog A.J. (short for Angelo Jesus) and Maggie hovered somewhere between being playmates and rivals.





































And our locked truck was stolen from in front of our house. We got to meet a very nice police officer. Dana, I bet "Officer Sweetie Man" knows him.

We have three vehicles. The truck is what Mike drives back and forth to work everyday. It's old but it runs, and it enables Evan to drive the Blazer to school and soccer practice. Now Mike will be driving it instead of the truck. Sorry Evan, you've just been sent to the back of the bus.

I didn't get to make any plans to see Dana on Friday like I'd hoped to. And I haven't written anything since Thursday morning. That was the day I thought I broke the laptop. Maggie likes to walk between my feet and she tripped me while I was carrying it to another room. Mike promises all he did was turn it on and it worked, but I'd already tried that three or four times and nothing happened. I guess he just has the touch. I can't begin to explain how relieved I was ... especially since I hadn't backed up to disk in a week. I know ... bad girl.

Just got of the phone with the school ... Ryan has a headache and needs Tylenol. Hope everyone's good. Dana's RT day clicker will be changing to 39 in a few days so we know she's doing good. I'll have to check out everyone else blogs after I get back from the school.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home